Papaya Films events terms and conditions
- The event you are registering for (the Event) is organized by Papaya Films sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, at ul. Wiślana 8, 00-317 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, KRS No. 0000248028, holding tax identification number NIP 1132590223, share capital of PLN 100,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as the “Papaya Films” or just “we”). We are also a controller of your personal data, which is described in more detail at https://papaya-films.com/privacy-policy/. The easiest way to contact us is by writing to the general e-mail address: email@example.com, and for matters related to personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to successfully register for the Event, please follow the instructions on our website and in e-mails.
- The Event takes place at the venue and time indicated in the information regarding the Event, sent by us by e-mail or via our websites and web profiles.
- Only adults may register for the Event. If the conditions of a given Event provide for the possibility of participation of minors, such persons may participate in the Event only under the constant care and risk of the registered participant who is their statutory representative (e.g. a parent).
- By registering for the Event, the participant undertakes to comply with: the provisions of these terms and conditions, binding laws, as well as the instructions of the security services and representatives of Papaya Films.
- The participant of the Event is obliged to comply with the terms and conditions, safety rules, health, safety and fire regulations in force in the facility where the Event is organized.
- It is forbidden to record (filming, photographing) the Event, with the exception of short footage up to 30 sec. or up to 5 photos, for reporting of information purposes.
- The participant of the Event agrees to disseminate their (and those under their care), image and voice, recorded on film, photo and audio materials created during the Event, on the Internet and in marketing materials, in order to report on the Event, and in order to promote Papaya Films and the events we organize.
- The participant of the Event undertakes to respect the principle of equality, mutual respect and tolerance towards other participants, as well as to behave in a way that will not threaten the safety of other people present on the premises of the Event.
- The Organizer has the right to refuse access to the Event area and participation in the Event to a person who does not comply with the terms and conditions, disturbs public order, is under the excessive influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, or brings objects that threaten the safety of the Event, the facility and other participants of the Event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event, change its program and formula without prior notice. The Organizer will not be obliged to pay any compensation or damages to the participants because of that.
Epidemiological safety during the event
Due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus epidemic, by registering for the Event, the participant also confirms that:
- to the best of his knowledge he/she is not an infected person and is not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision;
- if he/she develops symptoms of Covid-19 disease, he/she will not participate in the event.
- Admission to the Event site requires passage through a tunnel disinfecting the surface of the body and clothing with a mist consisting of water and stabilized hypochlorous acid, which is a safe and hypoallergenic biocidal solution.
- Before entering the Event site it will be possible to undergo temperature measurements by medical personnel. Measurement is voluntary but highly recommended due to the common safety of participants. Persons who undergo the measurement and whose temperature is equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to enter the Event.
- Participants are required to cover their mouth and nose during the Event. Participants are required to equip themselves with personal protective materials.
- The participants are obliged to follow additional safety rules provided by the organizer by e-mail or directly during the Event.
Information on processing personal data
- Papaya Films is the controller of personal data provided during the registration to the Event.
- Providing the required personal data during registration is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Event.
- The provided data will be processed in order to organize the Event, in particular to confirm the registration, send the information regarding the Event as well as to prepare and verify the list of participants. The legal ground of processing of these data is Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, or to take action at your request, before concluding the contract.
- If you provide us with a telephone number, we will remind you about Events and information related to them via this method of communication. We will use your data to do so until the end of the Event.
- If you undergo the temperature check before entrance to the Event, such data will be processed on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), to assess the appearance of the Covid-19 symptoms by the organizer and employed medical personnel. These data will be processed until the end of the Event.
- Due to the granted consent to use image of participants of the Event recorded or photographed during its course, we may use the appropriate data for purposes of proof until the potential claims related to them expire.
- In addition, we will use the data for measuring and analytical purposes, which is the legitimate interest of the controller (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), i.e. to optimize and develop Papaya Films’ business activities. For this purpose, we will process data until you file a valid objection.
- If the Event is organized during an epidemic, your personal data may be, in a reasonable extent, disclosed to the Polish Sanitary Inspectorate and other public services in order to ensure public safety.
You have the following rights:
- the right to information on how your data is processed
- the right to request access, correction, transfer and, in certain cases, limitation of the processing or deletion of your data (in specific cases we may refuse to comply with the request, e.g. if we have other grounds for processing the data);
- the right to object to further processing (if the processing was based on our legitimate legal interest),
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data (if the processing was based on such consent), the exercise of the right to withdraw consent shall not affect the processing which has taken place previously
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, if in your opinion we are processing data unlawfully, i.e.: the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered seat in Warsaw,
- The rights may be exercised by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com, in writing to the address provided in the introduction or through other dedicated methods specified in the regulations.